Nass Roper & Levin, PC provides exceptional legal representation to individuals and families in New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Nassau and Suffolk counties of Long Island.
Adoption is a beautiful gift for the adopted child and the adopting family. At Nass, Roper, & Levin, PC, we recognize that no two adoptions look the same. We work with our clients to effectively guide them through all phases of the adoption process.
Nass, Roper, & Levin, PC is one of only four civil rights law firms based in Manhattan.
- Police Misconduct
- We specialize in bringing lawsuits against the City of New York for police misconduct.
- Misconduct of New York City Officials
- We also have experience bringing lawsuits against the representatives of the city for violating our clients’ constitutional rights under Section 1983 of Title 42 of the United States Code (42 U.S.C. § 1983).
When another person’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional misconduct causes you to suffer an injury, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries through a personal injury lawsuit. We specialize in the following personal injury causes of action:
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Lawsuits
- Rikers Island Correctional Facility Misconduct Lawsuits
- Rikers Island contains New York City’s main jail complex. The island is home to one of the largest correctional institutions and mental institutions in the world. When Rikers Island staff members abuse or neglect their inmates, our firm makes sure victims are compensated by filing a lawsuit against the wrongdoers.
Criminal charges should never be taken lightly, and without an experienced trial attorney, a defendant lessens his or her chances of dismissal, acquittal, and reduced penalties. The New York Penal Code grants trial judges wide discretion in determining sentences. While crimes often carry both minimum and maximum sentencing requirements, an aggressive and effective defense can help you obtain the most favorable result possible.
The sooner you contact us, the more help we can offer you. We may be able to negotiate a favorable plea or influence what charges are brought against you. In some cases we may be able to have the case dismissed or prevent charges from even being filed in the first place. Whether you decide to accept a plea or proceed to trial, we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional defense representation and will do all that is possible to achieve the best possible result in your particular situation. If you are facing criminal charges, contact Nass Roper & Levin, PC for a free consultation and immediate assistance.
KEY PRACTICE AREAS
Section 1983 claims against the police
Section 1983 claims against the City of New York
False or warrantless arrests
Illegal searches and seizures
Illegal strip searches
Grand Jury Practice
Assault and Battery
Hit and Run
Sex crimes/Sexual Assault
Licensed in NY and NJ, Confidential, Experienced
One of only four Manhattan based civil rights firms.
Now Accepting SSID & Workers
Call Toll Free At (844) Nyc-ssid
If you’re looking for an attorney to tackle your civil rights or personal injury case, call Nass Roper & Levin, PC